With your support, we have been helping those in need with Portmarnock or other neighbouring communities.
How have we been helping?
Examples of how we’ve been helping those in our community since 2020 and throughout the Covid19 Pandemic include the following:
- Provided approximately 1,000 meals to individuals within our community with the help of volunteers from the Naomh Mearnóg GAA Club.
- Contributed towards the provision of a hoist in the PSLC swimming pool, in collaboration with the Portmarnock Arch Club.
- Contributed to the provision of a security webcam in the Darndale Community Centre.
- Assisted individuals suffering severe hardships (e.g. a chemotherapy patient needing suitable transport).
- Provided financial support to local schools and other charities (e.g., Aoibhneas Refuge Centre).
Your continued support will have a lasting impact. It will assist us in maintaining our endeavours to help others cope with unforeseen difficulties that arise in their lives. Every cent we collect goes directly to the causes which we support.
Please use the Donate button below to access our Fundraising page.
Thank you for supporting our community.